Thursday, November 22, 2018

Friendsgiving Pies of 2018






A special edition! My 3 year old son made his first pie, Pumpkin, and it was yummy. I am ever grateful for my family, and I do not take for granted that I have a wonderful new life as a mommy, and my son's dad is a great role-model chef!  Above and beyond all, I work at SGF Science Center HQ where we help people fulfill their own vision of family in all of its diverse forms; it's not always easy to have the baby you want, and it can be difficult to become a mother or father.  Anyway, I am an acupuncturist there and grateful for that work.  In my spare time I am still making pies!!!   This year is special indeed, due to our California family escaping the fires.  We are all together East and West and sharing our stories and journey.

No comments: